The JCLC 2022 Steering Committee has engaged in robust conversations around COVID-19 health and safety considerations since the beginning of our conference planning. These conversations continue to be informed by monitoring developments and guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). TradeWinds Island Grand Beach Resort remains committed to working with us to ensure best practices during our conference. Any updates to protocols will be communicated via the JCLC 2022 Conference Website and to registrants.
While documented proof of COVID-19 vaccinations is not required, the JCLC 2022 Steering Committee strongly encourages COVID-19 vaccinations and booster(s) for the safety and health of all attendees, conference volunteers and hotel staff.
We ask all registrants to:
- Avoid person-to-person contact and maintain a minimum distance of 6-feet from others to allow for “social distancing.”
- Wash hands frequently and use hand sanitizer if hand washing is not readily available.
- Observe all CDC and legally mandated precautions at the time of the Conference.
I agree that:
- I will not attend the Conference if I have knowingly been exposed to or tested positive for COVID-19 within the fourteen (14) days prior to the Conference or if I am experiencing or have experienced COVID-19 symptoms within the fourteen (14) days prior to the Conference
- I will notify JCLC at email@example.com if I experience symptoms or test positive for COVID-19 at any time during the Conference or within 14 days after participating in the Event. Please note, this information will be held strictly confidential. It will only be used to inform other Event attendees of the possibility of exposure (and such notice will not include your name).
I understand that:
- Traveling to and attending the Conference could increase my risk of contracting COVID-19.
- JCLC is not responsible for the resort’s COVID-19 mitigation efforts (or lack thereof) or any negligence by TradeWinds or its staff relative to such precautions.
I acknowledge and agree that I am attending the Conference voluntarily and at my own risk, and that I release and waive any claim I might have against JCLC and its officers, directors, employees and agents for any and all liability or responsibility for any illness, damages, or injury whatsoever that I may incur in connection with my attendance at the Conference, including, without limitation, as a result of exposure to COVID-19 or the manner in which the Conference is conducted.